CATV - Signal Injector
Filter network for channel deletion and insertion applications. Model AC7-CE consists of channel eliminator and bandpass filter joined together with a signal combiner.
Channel Eliminator removes only one TV channel from the CATV spectrum to allow for insertion of local content.
Dim 7"H x 19"L x 6"D
Channels available: 2 to 78
- Eliminator Stopband: > 50 dB attenuation
- Low impact on adjacent channels
- Bandwidth: 5 to 550, or 750 MHz
- Passband loss: <2.5 dB (includes tap thru loss)
Bandpass (options: adjacent or semi-adjacent selectivity)
- Adjacent bandpass passes only the desired channel, and attenuates signals ± 1.5 MHz outside passband. Rejection: > 25dB on adjacent channels
- Semi-adjacent bandpass passes only the desired channel, and attenuates signals ± 8 MHz, outside passband. Rejection: > 25dB on semi-adjacent channels.
Signal combiner: high quality directional tap (8dB or 10 dB tap loss). Passband optimized in conjunction with filters.
Injector specially designed to join ch. 3 and cable TV signal together. AC7-3E consists of adjacent bandstop and adjacent bandpass, joined together to a common port.
- Adjacent Bandstop, deletes cable TV ch. 3 for insertion of local content (e.g., RF output from VCR).
- Bandstop: >50 dB, which fully blocks out ch.3
- Low impact on adjacent channels 2 and 4
- Adjacent Bandpass, prevents interference, from the local ch. 3 source, on channels 2 and 4.
- Bandpass loss: 3dB ( 4dB band edge)
- Rejection: > 30dB out-of band (including chs 3 & 4)
- Operating Bandwidth: 5 to 750 MHz
- Passband Thru-loss: < 2.5dB ( 5 to 750 MHz )
- Adjustable level control (20 dB) for signal balancing
AC7-4E: Injector available for channel 4. Deletes channel 4 and pass adjacent chs 3 and 5.
Injectors are designed to combine hyper band modulator to cable TV system. The bandstop removes one TV channel from the CATV spectrum for reuse, and passes all other channels except adjacent channels.
Dim 6"L x 4.25"W x 3"H
Example: delete ch. 65 from cable TV signal and insert ch.65 from an agile modulator, pass all channels except 64 and 66.
- Available for cable 23 to 94, and UHF 14 to 60
- Bandstop: >50 dB (semi-adjacent channel selectivity)
- Loss on semi-adjacent channels: < 4dB
- Passband loss: <1.5 dB (5 to 750 MHz)
- Bandpass: Semi-adjacent suppression - prevents interference on other cable channels
- Bandpass loss: 3.5 dB in-band, > 20dB out-of band rejection ±10 MHz from band edge, and >40 dB ± 30 MHz from band edge