Because we service a large range of customers from all over the world and meet various custom demands, we cannot offer set prices on our products. However, our visitors and clients are encouraged to contact us with their inquiries or to make a custom product order and we will respond quickly and offer a price quota for the product(s) in question.
All our filters are custom-made to our customers' specifications.
The model number is for reference only. Each unit is unique for your applications.
Prices are based on your requirements. Prices range from $30.00 CAD/ea (for home use only) and up (for headend use).
Some of the factors required to calculate the price are:
- The number of channel(s) or frequency range that you want to eliminate or pass.
- What are this/these channel(s) or frequencies?
- Do you want to reinsert signal(s) from another source? If yes, what would that be?
- Do you want to restrict viewing of the channel(s)?
- The passband (e.g. 550 MHz or 750 MHz)
- The number of lower adjacent channels that you want to keep
- The number of upper adjacent channels that you want to keep
- Level of attenuation
- Connectors and impedance
- Do you want HDTV?
- Is it a digital signal?
- Express delivery or normal service?
- Dimension limitations (e.g. wall mount or rack mount)
- Location (e.g. indoor or outdoor)
- Other special requirements It would be very useful if you could describe:
- Your existing system
- Your application
- Your general location
A price quotation will be sent to you after we have received your information.
How to Order
Fax: (416) 690-0932 or (866) 690-0932
Screen-Fillable Order Form: